- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
CPTED-UK LTD collects the following personal data:
- Personal identification information such as name, email address, phone number.
You directly provide CPTED-UK LTD with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us online.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, answer questions or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
CPTED-UK LTD may also receive your data indirectly from the other sources.
CPTED-UK LTD collects your data so that we can:
- Process and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, CPTED-UK LTD will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When CPTED-UK LTD processes your contact, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent transactions.
CPTED-UK LTD securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
CPTED-UK LTD will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
CPTED-UK LTD might want to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date by contacting us directly.
You have the right at any time to stop CPTED-UK LTD from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other parties.
CPTED-UK LTD would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access– You have the right to request CPTED-UK LTD for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification– You have the right to request that CPTED-UK LTD correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CPTED-UK LTD to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure– You have the right to request that CPTED-UK LTD erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that CPTED-UK LTD restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to CPTED-UK LTD processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability– You have the right to request that CPTED-UK LTD transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +48 (0) 723 080 283
Or write to us: Blackwell House Farm, Huthwaite Lane, Old Blackwell, Derbyshire. UK DE55 5HY
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
- to track you as you navigate our website, and to enable certain features, such as bookmarking content and logging in.
- to improve the website’s usability;
- to analyse the use of our website;
- in the administration of this website;
- to prevent fraud and improve the security of the website;
- to personalise our website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies.
Google Analytics, DoubleClick and AddThis cookies can be disabled by following the instructions
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CPTED-UK LTD uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – CPTED-UK LTD uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CPTED-UK LTD sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +48 (0) 723 080 283
Or write to us at: Blackwell House Farm, Huthwaite Lane, Old Blackwell, Derbyshire. UK DE55 5HY
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CPTED-UK LTD has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.